DMCA NOTICE GUIDELINES FOR MACKENZIEBLUE.COM (“Company”) SITES (the “Site(s)”)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office
website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Site(s) and/or our services if such claims are reported to our Designated
Copyright Agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site(s) by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to our Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site(s).
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works for which you are claiming infringement.
2. Identify the material or link that you claim is infringing or the subject of infringing activity, if applicable, and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, identifying the URL of the link displayed on the Site(s) or the exact location where such material may be found.
3. Provide your Company affiliation, if applicable, mailing address, telephone number and email address (if available).
4. Include BOTH of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature on the Notice.
6. Deliver this Notice, and separately email a copy sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with all items completed to our Designated Copyright Agent:
Marcy Rauer Wagman, Esq.
P.O. BOX 63535
Philadelphia, PA 19147