Chill Out with Chili
Cold weather, warm snuggly clothes, fireplaces, sports games, and Saturday movies all deserve the perfect snack, and who doesn’t love chili? Chili’s warm and savory flavor makes it the perfect snack for a cold day! Check out this delicious recipe from Erica Graves!
– 1 lb lean ground beef/turkey
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 c diced onions, red and green peppers*
– 1 (14 oz) can of beans (pinto or kidney)
– 1 (14 oz) can of diced tomatoes
– 1 pack of McCormick chili seasoning
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and then add meat. Stir until browned..
- Add onions and peppers and let them cook.
- Add beans and tomatoes, and then McCormick seasoning.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 10 min.
- Serve hot and garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, or scallions.
*Hey, young chefs: be sure to have an adult assist you! Safety first!
Send us your recipes to email@example.com for a chance to be featured on our website!
Photo Credit: A Real Food Lover